28 de noviembre de 2011

Ok, perdón por el idioma, pero reflexiono mejor in English :|

I can't believe I'm broken inside.
   You can't do this to me. I mean, it's not fair. So you just fall in love with that idiot? I repeat, it's not fair.
   You say that "They don't know how long it takes waiting for a love like this" just because? I don't know about them, but I'm sure about MY fucking case. I DO KNOW how long it takes waiting for a love like the one I have for you. And I also know that the one that you apparently have for this bitch has nothing to do with it, the love that I had, have and will have for you.
    You have no idea and you can't just say that. You can't compare, even in a stupid Twitter's phrase. You can't do this to me, you son of a bitch.
    But, no matter what I could do, I know that you do can. You can say that because you don't think about me. I'm not part of your life at all. I'm not and I won't EVER be in your head, not even for one miserable second. And I don't know what it's worse: to be hurt by a person who is conscious that he's hurting you or by a person who doesn't know that you exist.
    However, I know that this is all my fault. It's time to face the truth, like Blunt says. Because I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario